3 Tournaments

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hey guys, 3 first week-ends in Nov, 3 tournaments and on 3 different
      boards!!!! People are playing Table Hockey BIG TIME! :-)

      On the 15th of Nov the HTQ circuit will land in Sherbrooke for yet
      again a great event at again a great facility, easy access, cheapest
      prices and with a buffet included!!!! What more do you want and oh
      ya, did I mention the event will be held on ROCK SOLID AMAZING Fun
      games?

      Come play with us. Go See here for all details.
      www.hockeysurtablequebec.com

      Here is the player list thus far.

      Martin Labelle
      Patrick Labelle
      Samuel Carrier
      Éric Maurice
      Jeffrey Poulin
      Stephane Noel
      Vincent Roy
      Steve Gosselin
      Charles Belleville
      Alain Belleville
      Jean-Guy Fortier
      Ézékiel Robichaud
      Carlo Bossio
      Gino Bossio
      Sam Anoussis
      Alex Anoussis
      Dany Leclerc
      Francois Cote
      Pascal Leclerc
      Alain Provencher
      Jacques Richer
      Greg Scoma
      Dave Krealhing
      John Power
      Rémi Lemieux
      Denis Bégin
      Denis Giguere
      Michel Décarie
      Daniel Bordeleau
      Alain Gamache
      Benoit Girard
      Daniel Bourdeau
      Richard Dudemaine
      Patrick Cote

      Join us today and good luck to all the participants and organizers on
      the 1st and the 8th as well.

      KING CARLO
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "bossiocarlo" <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys, 3 first week-ends in Nov, 3 tournaments and on 3
        different
        > boards!!!! People are playing Table Hockey BIG TIME! :-)

        Hey Carlo, what type of games are being used at the other two
        tourneys? Not that I'm able to go, not even to Sherbrooke this year,
        but I'm curious.

        Sid.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
          The New Benej today in NJ, then Stiga In Binghampton next week and ofcourse COLECO in Sherbrooke. Add to that the last one was a PP2 and there you have it, lots of Table Hockey. :-)

          Hope to see you soon.

          Ciao

          > Hey guys, 3 first week-ends in Nov, 3 tournaments and on 3
          different
          > boards!!!! People are playing Table Hockey BIG TIME! :-)

          Hey Carlo, what type of games are being used at the other two
          tourneys? Not that I'm able to go, not even to Sherbrooke this year,
          but I'm curious.

          Sid.

          > On the 15th of Nov the HTQ circuit will land in Sherbrooke for yet
          > again a great event at again a great facility, easy access,
          cheapest
          > prices and with a buffet included!!!! What more do you want and oh
          > ya, did I mention the event will be held on ROCK SOLID AMAZING Fun
          > games?
          >
          > Come play with us. Go See here for all details.
          > www.hockeysurtableq uebec.com
          >
          > Here is the player list thus far.
          >
          > Martin Labelle
          > Patrick Labelle
          > Samuel Carrier
          > Éric Maurice
          > Jeffrey Poulin
          > Stephane Noel
          > Vincent Roy
          > Steve Gosselin
          > Charles Belleville
          > Alain Belleville
          > Jean-Guy Fortier
          > Ézékiel Robichaud
          > Carlo Bossio
          > Gino Bossio
          > Sam Anoussis
          > Alex Anoussis
          > Dany Leclerc
          > Francois Cote
          > Pascal Leclerc
          > Alain Provencher
          > Jacques Richer
          > Greg Scoma
          > Dave Krealhing
          > John Power
          > Rémi Lemieux
          > Denis Bégin
          > Denis Giguere
          > Michel Décarie
          > Daniel Bordeleau
          > Alain Gamache
          > Benoit Girard
          > Daniel Bourdeau
          > Richard Dudemaine
          > Patrick Cote
          >
          > Join us today and good luck to all the participants and organizers
          on
          > the 1st and the 8th as well.
          >
          > KING CARLO

        • colecojohnny
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
            Lookin' forward to seeing all my friends from Canada on the 15th.

            Lou, Greg (hopefully) and I are going to get together in Coney
            Island with some of our friends and some new players on the 8th--I
            need to practice! Anyone from Quebec or Ontario care to join us???
            We are going to play all day from 11:30 to ??? at Peggy O'Neill's on
            four games that will be setup and ready to rock.

            34 players sounds like a big turnout--Can't wait till the tournament
            starts!
            colecojohnny@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
              Here is the player list thus far. There is a 35th person in but I do not have his name at this time, sorry!!!!

              To all our friends from across Canada and the USA (you know your dollar is high again :-) )
              Join us today, trust me you will not regret assisting a HTQ runned event, you will have a blast and then some. Looking forward to seeing the familiar faces and new ones.

              Ciao