For The Love of Stats!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      Well guys, I'm a stats lover and I realize that in time we'll see all
      the results of last weekend (such as Guy Mason's 0-0 tie against
      Benoit Desjardins) but in the meantime I'll show you mine if you show
      me yours. Ha Ha! Here, just for the fun of it are my Coleco results
      from Saturday:

      First Round Robin:
      L 1-3 Michel Decarie
      W 8-3 Denis Giguere
      W 5-2 Josh Kloosterman
      W 6-1 Greg Scoma
      L 2-9 Denis Begin
      W 7-1 Ken Ellis
      L 1-3 Dany Leclerc
      L 5-6 Guy Mason
      L 1-3 Lou Marinoff
      W 7-1 Benoit Girard

      Second Round Robin:
      W 2-1 Guy Mason
      W4-2 Greg Scoma
      W 4-1 Luc Potvin
      W 4-2 Reggie Stefaniszcyn
      L 2-5 Gino DePalma
      T 2-2 Bernie Kunzler
      W 4-3 Pascal Leclerc
      W 6-1 Sylvain Briand
      L 4-5 Martin Mercure
      W 6-0 Eric Maurice
      W 9-4 Benoit Desjardins

      5th in B Playoffs vs.12th Bernie Kunzler:
      W 5-1, W 5-1.

      vs. 4th Hughes Dery:
      L 2-3, L4-5(ot)

      vs.8th Greg Scoma (no-elimination):
      L 2-3, W 5-1, L 2-4.

      Well, that was fun. Can't wait to play again!

      Cheers, Sid.