Re: [ccth] Re: MTL Coleco/Stiga Collision

    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 4, 2008
      Can you feel it, well can you feel it? Table Hockey season will start just a few weeks before the Montreal Canadians 100th annivesary. The party is on folks and what a party it will be! Where: Bar Billiard Le Stratch in Repentigny. When: Saturday September 13th & 14. Want to see the best table hockey players this side of the world, you need to come check us out.

      For those of you still on the fence on whether or not to participate, know that there are only 3 spots left for both the Coleco & the Stiga events.

      Well who will win Coleco, who will win Stiga and who will take the Combinned trophy? The bets are now open, lets here them. :-)

      See you there.

      From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca>
      To: ccth@yahoogroups. com

      Hello all, this great week-end of Table Hockey is getting here fast!!!! Count now sits at 72 different guys signed on to participate.

      www.canadahockeytab le.com to view complete list, click on tournament logo.

      22 have commited to both events.
      55 are signed for Coleco on Saturday
      39 are signed for Stiga Sunday.

      So there are 5 spots left for both days, hurry if I decide to announce a bit at variouse places these spots might fill up, just to tiered lately to bother! Plus and in all honesty, we much rather have the TH crazed people attend this grand event.

      Carlo

      From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca>
      To: ccth@yahoogroups. com

      Montreal hits the 60 player mark!!!! Yes sir, Eric Maurice from Sherbrooke is the most recent player to have sent in his inscription, thank you Eric.

      There is only 4 days left to send in your paiment to receive your free T-shirt so hurry, there are only a few spots available as well. On the Stiga front for Sunday, we will max out a 44 and not the 45 previously announced so there are only 10 spots left there.

      See you soon.

      Ciao

      From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca>
      To: ccth@yahoogroups. com

      Well, what was promissing to be the tuffest table hockey week-end just got way tuffer! Why you ask? Oh, only because Reggie Stefaniszyn and Kenny Dubois signed on and for both events!!!! Wow, how great is that I ask! Thanks so much guys for coming, this is very exciting news. Well jim, thanks again, looks like Reggie wants to prolonge his TH pleasures as well. :-)

      Still spots left guys so hurry on in.

      PS: Paiment is due before August 15th please, T-Shirts have to be ordered so I want to order the correct amount and remember, if for some reason one has to miss the event, as long as they warn me the night before I will give them back their money in full. This also helps to not have to add the extra task of collecting folfs at the door, I will have more than my hands full that day especially after loosing 3 of my regular helpers 2 of with we all know why!!!! The other beeing sick. :-(

      Check the crazy player list at: www.canadahockeytab le.com click on the tournament logo.

      Ciao

      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 21, 2008
        A big, BIG thanks to Martin Labelle for bailing me out and putting all
        last week-ends scores from our event.

        http://www.mtlcoleco.hockeysurtablequebec.com/mtl_stats2008.htm

        Again, a million thanks to everyone for coming and I hope to see you
        all in Sherbrooke on November 15th. Lots of fun for everyone and this
        at every level of play. e-mail me for info if you need any.

        www.hockeysurtablequebec.com

        Ciao

        PS: For Stiga, info from Junior can be had by e-mailing him
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 21, 2008
          Great job, Martin! I had the luxury of being home alone all Sunday
          morning and it was great to sink my teeth into this feast of stats!
          Awesome!

          Cheers, Sid.