Breezy Point 5340 writeup/final stats/standings

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      For all you interested players, I have posted the final stats and
      standings and some photos from the NYCTHA Breezy Point 5340 at the
      NYCTHA Website
      http://www.nyctha.us/

      For more photos, click on Photo Album; Click on Breezy Point 5340

      We will be starting up a NYCTHA Vintage Table Hockey League with
      opening day in October of 2008. Featuring the Eagle yellow-stick men
      on a pair of vintage games:
      Eagle 5330 (left handed center/small 3.75 inch nets
      and the 5340 (right handed center)

      Please contact me if you are interested in playing with us at the
      NYCTHA Vintage League
      colecojohnny@...