Re: ACTHF ~ COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT GAMES

  • Jim Rzonca
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2008
      Below is Shark Tank Shootout Game C. Its a main stay Game A in the
      Miniature Hockey League. Its a Eagle Toys / Coleco 5340 Owned and
      built by Rich Thill. This one features a solid pine base box with
      built in levelers and Thill trademark puck returns
      [img]http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/gamea212.jpg%5b/img]
      [img]http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/gameA112.jpg%5b/img]
      [img]http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/gameA312.jpg%5b/img]

      Jim Rzonca

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rzonca" <jrzonca@...> wrote:

      > Thank ya Sid. Your 1 guy we would love to host here in Chicago! It
      > does not matter much what model from the 60s - 70's era. When in
      > primo comdition and beefed up for play in a quality fashion they
      are
      > all beautiful works of art. Game C a Rich Thill 5340 i will get
      some
      > pictures of posted out here tonight! More to come......
      >
      > Jim Rzonca
      >
      > --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "flyindutchman45" <sidkloosterman@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Man! These are awesome-looking games, Jim! Wish I could be there
      > > play. One day I will...
      > >
      > > Have a great tourney Sunday.
      > >
      > > Cheers, Sid.
      > >
      > > --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rzonca" <jrzonca@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Ok here is Coleco Shark Tank Shootout game B. I bought this
      from
      > > > Super collector Steve sgvette@ Giaangelo back in the CTHL days
      > > > and re built it. This one features solid oak base and built in
      > oak
      > > > and steel bolt levelers. Game plugs into the base by its glass.
      > > Glass
      > > > was decaled in reversed inside and outside Coleco team flags
      that
      > > > were standard on this game. This exact game has been players
      > choice
      > > > in all the Shark Tank Shootout finals thus far. Ultra smooth
      game
      > > in
      > > > top condition ~ Eagle Toys / Coleco 5340 ~
      > > >
      > > > [img]http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P5221059.JPG
      > [/img]
      > > >
      > > > [img]http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P5221062.JPG
      > [/img]