Quebec Open May 18th

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2008
      Hey Guys, don't forget to confirm your presence to Denis Begin or
      Burt Brassard. Go to the "Evenements a venir" on our web page for
      info.

      www.canadahockeytable.com Hopefully many of you will join us, so far
      over 30 have confirmed. Lets try to beat the 38 participants record
      that was set last year.

      This is the last event on the 2007-2008 calander and promises to be
      yet again a great success. See you on Sunday May 18th.

      Hey les gars, n'oublier pas de confirmer votre presence a Denis Begin
      ou Burt Brassard. Aller a "Evenements a venir? sur notre page web
      pour info.

      www.canadahockeytable.com En esperant vous voir en grand nombre,
      plus de 30 on deja confirmer. Peut-etre allons nous battre le record
      de 38 etablie l'an passer.

      Ceci es le derrnier evenments de la saison 2007-2008 et promets
      d'etre encore une fois un grand success. On se voit le Dimanche 18
      May.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2008
          33 have confirmed with 10 still on the fence and a whole lot of others who still have not responded. Lets go boys, you do not want to miss this. Solid tables, great games, great structure and great people from all across Quebec, Canada and USA. Come have a grat day of Table Hockey Coleco style. Begginers are encouraged to come out as well and also anyone who plays anyother type of TH. See you in "La Belle Province" on Sunday May 18th.

          CONFIRMATIONS ;

          Alain Gamache
          Alain Pelletier
          Alain Provencher
          Alex Anoussis
          Antoine Gauthier
          Burt Brassard
          Carlo Bossio
          Daniel Bordeleau
          Dany Leclerc
          Dave Kraehling
          Denis Bégin
          Denis Giguère
          Éric Larochelle
          Eric Maurice
          Greg Scoma
          Jean Lupien
          Jeffrey Poulin
          John Power
          Julian Marinoff
          Junior Gélinas
          Lou Marinoff
          Martin Labelle
          Michel Décarie
          Pascal Leclerc
          Patrick Côté
          Patrick Labelle
          Pierre Béchard
          Rémi Lemieux
          Richard Dudemaine
          Sam Anoussis
          Samuel Carrier
          Steve Gosselin
          Thierry Laliberté

          bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
[...]

        • rustyrookie48
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2008
            Have a great tournament in Quebec, Carlo! Your lineup looks good,
            mais ou est votre frere, Gino? I enjoyed meeting you, him(got to play
            Gino at Gatineau) and many of the others from la belle province. Deux
            Marinoffs will be there--tres interessant. I will be helping look
            after 4 grandchildren next weekend. Bon vivant
            Guy

            --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:

            > 33 have confirmed with 10 still on the fence and a whole lot of
            others who still have not responded. Lets go boys, you do not want to
            miss this. Solid tables, great games, great structure and great
            people from all across Quebec, Canada and USA. Come have a grat day
            of Table Hockey Coleco style. Begginers are encouraged to come out as
            well and also anyone who plays anyother type of TH. See you in "La
            Belle Province" on Sunday May 18th.

            > CONFIRMATIONS ;
            >
            > Alain Gamache
            > Alain Pelletier
            > Alain Provencher
            > Alex Anoussis
            > Antoine Gauthier
            >
            > Burt Brassard
            > Carlo Bossio
            > Daniel Bordeleau
            > Dany Leclerc
            > Dave Kraehling
            >
            > Denis Bégin
            > Denis Giguère
            > Éric Larochelle
            > Eric Maurice
            > Greg Scoma
            >
            > Jean Lupien
            > Jeffrey Poulin
            > John Power
            > Julian Marinoff
            > Junior Gélinas
            >
            > Lou Marinoff
            > Martin Labelle
            > Michel Décarie
            > Pascal Leclerc
            > Patrick Côté
            >
            > Patrick Labelle
            > Pierre Béchard
            > Rémi Lemieux
            > Richard Dudemaine
            > Sam Anoussis
            >
            > Samuel Carrier
            > Steve Gosselin
            > Thierry Laliberté
            >

            > carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:
            > That's www.canadahockeytable.com
            >
            > bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@...> wrote: Hey Guys, don't forget
            to confirm your presence to Denis Begin or
            > Burt Brassard. Go to the "Evenements a venir" on our web page for
            > info.
            >
            > www.canadahockeytable.com Hopefully many of you will join us, so
            far
            > over 30 have confirmed. Lets try to beat the 38 participants record
            > that was set last year.
            >
            > This is the last event on the 2007-2008 calander and promises to be
            > yet again a great success. See you on Sunday May 18th.
            >
            > Hey les gars, n'oublier pas de confirmer votre presence a Denis
            Begin
            > ou Burt Brassard. Aller a "Evenements a venir? sur notre page web
            > pour info.
            >
            > www.canadahockeytable.com En esperant vous voir en grand nombre,
            > plus de 30 on deja confirmer. Peut-etre allons nous battre le
            record
            > de 38 etablie l'an passer.
            >
            > Ceci es le derrnier evenments de la saison 2007-2008 et promets
            > d'etre encore une fois un grand success. On se voit le Dimanche 18
            > May.

            email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

            > Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada
            Messenger

            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2008
              Thanks Guy, Gino will be a last minute decision as he has a previouse engagment that he is not sure he will be able to get out from.

              Ciao