Re: [ccth] Cambridge Tourney

  • Dave Kraehling
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
      Again THANKS Guy

      rustyrookie48 <rustyrookie48@...> wrote:
      Thanks for all of your comments and support for the Cambridge PP2
      Classic coming up on Saturday. Most importantly, the article has
      stirred up local interest especially from Kitchener Waterloo where they
      ran a league using the Wayne Gretzky game back in the mid nineties. I
      had no idea that the Waterloo Record was going to run it as a front
      page article. It was a little shocking, to say the least, but if it can
      help start a Table Hockey Tsunami, so be it.
      Guy

    • dakhorse2005
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2008
        --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "rustyrookie48" <rustyrookie48@...> wrote:
        OK Wait a minute here! I played in that Gretzky league! It only went
        one season! I just missed out on the trophy! That is why I was so happy
        when I finished fourth in Sokolski`s tourney and I got a trophy! Thanks
        Mark! That trophy has special meaning for me!

        Bernie :o)

        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2008
          Awesome Bernie... I appreciate hearing that, as I always go a long way with the trophies, especially for the B and C division... and I know 4th is the hardest position to finish in! It is like being so close to the finish line but running out of gas near the end!  You have had some great years in Toronto and you will make the top 4 again Bernd!!!

          mark

          To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
          From: bkunzler7636@...
          Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:04:09 +0000
          Subject: [ccth] Re: Cambridge Tourney

          --- In ccth@yahoogroups. com, "rustyrookie48" <rustyrookie48@ ...> wrote:
          OK Wait a minute here! I played in that Gretzky league! It only went
          one season! I just missed out on the trophy! That is why I was so happy
          when I finished fourth in Sokolski`s tourney and I got a trophy! Thanks
          Mark! That trophy has special meaning for me!

          Bernie :o)

          > Thanks for all of your comments and support for the Cambridge PP2
          > Classic coming up on Saturday. Most importantly, the article has
          > stirred up local interest especially from Kitchener Waterloo where
          they
          > ran a league using the Wayne Gretzky game back in the mid nineties. I
          > had no idea that the Waterloo Record was going to run it as a front
          > page article. It was a little shocking, to say the least, but if it
          can
          > help start a Table Hockey Tsunami, so be it.
          > Guy

          Sign in and you could WIN! Enter for your chance to win $1000 every day. Visit SignInAndWIN.ca today to learn more!