Cambridge Tourney

  • dakhorse2005
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
    • dakhorse2005
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
      • Dave Kraehling
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
          Thanks Bernie, An awsome write up I hope it generates more competitors.
          Way to go Guy.
          Dave

          dakhorse2005 <bkunzler7636@...> wrote:

          Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
            great article Guy! Way to go... I hope that draws the attention it deserves! Loved it...
            mark

            To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
            From: superdave3n2@...
            Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:34:42 -0400
            Subject: Re: [ccth] Cambridge Tourney

            dakhorse2005 <bkunzler7636@ rogers.com> wrote:

            Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

            Sign in to Windows Live Messenger, and enter for your chance to win $1000 a day—today until May 12th. Visit SignInAndWIN.ca
          • dakhorse2005
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
              --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
              By the way! This was right on the front page of The Record newspaper!
              Which covers Kitchener Waterloo and Cambridge! More than 400,000
              population!

              Bernie :o)

              > great article Guy! Way to go... I hope that draws the attention it
              deserves! Loved it...
              > mark
              >

              > To: ccth@...: superdave3n2@...: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:34:42 -
              0400Subject: Re: [ccth] Cambridge Tourney

              > Thanks Bernie, An awsome write up I hope it generates more
              competitors.
              > Way to go Guy.
              > Davedakhorse2005 <bkunzler7636@...> wrote:
              >

              > http://news.therecord.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/342773
              >

              > Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada
              Messenger for the Web BETA

              > Enter today for your chance to win $1000 a day—today until May
              12th. Learn more at SignInAndWIN.ca

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
                Great read, way to go Guy. To all, have a great tournament this week-end, as always, looking forward to seeing the results and hearing the stories.

                Peace

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 28, 2008
                  Great article, Guy! The excitement just keeps building doesn't it? I
                  think you'll quickly discover that not only is being a player an
                  addiction but being an organizer and creating hype about this great
                  game is also an addiction. It's an adrenalin rush, a roller coaster
                  ride and though it's ripe with obstacles and difficulties it's just
                  way too fun to give up. Welcome to the whacky world of organising.
                  Fasten your seatbelt!

                  Great job posting the article, Bernie :)

                  Cheers, Sid.

                  --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:

                  > Great read, way to go Guy. To all, have a great tournament this
                  week-end, as always, looking forward to seeing the results and
                  hearing the stories.

                  > Check us out at: www.canadahockeytab le.com
                  >
                  > Peace
                  >

                  > dakhorse2005 <bkunzler7636@...> wrote:
                  > --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, m c <torontotablehockey@>
                  wrote:
                  > By the way! This was right on the front page of The Record
                  newspaper!
                  > Which covers Kitchener Waterloo and Cambridge! More than 400,000
                  > population!
                  >
                  > Bernie :o)
                  >

                  > > great article Guy! Way to go... I hope that draws the attention
                  it
                  > deserves! Loved it...
                  > > mark
                  > >

                  > > To: ccth@: superdave3n2@: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:34:42 -
                  > 0400Subject: Re: [ccth] Cambridge Tourney
                  > >

                  > > Thanks Bernie, An awsome write up I hope it generates more
                  > competitors.
                  > > Way to go Guy.
                  > > Davedakhorse2005 <bkunzler7636@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > http://news.therecord.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/342773
                  > >

                  > > Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada
                  > Messenger for the Web BETA

                  > > Enter today for your chance to win $1000 a day—today until May
                  > 12th. Learn more at SignInAndWIN.ca
                  > > http://g.msn.ca/ca55/215
                  > >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

                • rustyrookie48
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 30, 2008
                    Thanks for all of your comments and support for the Cambridge PP2
                    Classic coming up on Saturday. Most importantly, the article has
                    stirred up local interest especially from Kitchener Waterloo where they
                    ran a league using the Wayne Gretzky game back in the mid nineties. I
                    had no idea that the Waterloo Record was going to run it as a front
                    page article. It was a little shocking, to say the least, but if it can
                    help start a Table Hockey Tsunami, so be it.
                    Guy
                  • Dave Kraehling

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 1, 2008
                        --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "rustyrookie48" <rustyrookie48@...> wrote:
                        OK Wait a minute here! I played in that Gretzky league! It only went
                        one season! I just missed out on the trophy! That is why I was so happy
                        when I finished fourth in Sokolski`s tourney and I got a trophy! Thanks
                        Mark! That trophy has special meaning for me!

                        Bernie :o)

                        Message 11 of 11 , May 1, 2008
                          Awesome Bernie... I appreciate hearing that, as I always go a long way with the trophies, especially for the B and C division... and I know 4th is the hardest position to finish in! It is like being so close to the finish line but running out of gas near the end!  You have had some great years in Toronto and you will make the top 4 again Bernd!!!

                          mark

                          To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                          From: bkunzler7636@...
                          Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:04:09 +0000
                          Subject: [ccth] Re: Cambridge Tourney

                          --- In ccth@yahoogroups. com, "rustyrookie48" <rustyrookie48@ ...> wrote:
                          OK Wait a minute here! I played in that Gretzky league! It only went
                          one season! I just missed out on the trophy! That is why I was so happy
                          when I finished fourth in Sokolski`s tourney and I got a trophy! Thanks
                          Mark! That trophy has special meaning for me!

                          Bernie :o)

                          > Thanks for all of your comments and support for the Cambridge PP2
                          > Classic coming up on Saturday. Most importantly, the article has
                          > stirred up local interest especially from Kitchener Waterloo where
                          they
                          > ran a league using the Wayne Gretzky game back in the mid nineties. I
                          > had no idea that the Waterloo Record was going to run it as a front
                          > page article. It was a little shocking, to say the least, but if it
                          can
                          > help start a Table Hockey Tsunami, so be it.
                          > Guy

                          Sign in and you could WIN! Enter for your chance to win $1000 every day. Visit SignInAndWIN.ca today to learn more!