Regarding the Post String - "Big News"

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      I hesitate to publicize anything until everything is locked in
      place. If I get egg on my face, so be it. At least I'm trying. You
      all have no idea how much I'm wrenching around my job, vacation,
      finances and personal life trying to make this a reality. But, I
      believe in the potential of this event and who it will serve and
      what it will represent.

      Here's my report:

      Meetings were held last Friday.

      Marrying up the huge potential of this event with the human and
      physical resources and timeline available was discussed. With a pro
      league's and team's cooperative support to the overall event and
      this one (for example, autographed items), it is understood the
      event's results will be graded, which would play a role in the
      degree of future involvement.

      As a result everyone is proceeding prudently before it is a "go."
      This means creating some written agreements. If the agreements are
      not agreed to, I think the tournament will be small, if one at all.
      If an agreement is reached, I am positive things will move a
      lightspeed. Remembering, that many things are already in place (see
      list up above).