Detroit Tournament

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello Quebec where are you???? Guys, lets go, Carleco & Stiga back to
      back, we must represent. I myself cannot go but if someone is
      interested maybe I can work on somekind of fund raiser to help send
      you. Le me know if someone is interested.

      Previouse message:

      And one more has answered your call. Although I too am not from
      Quebec. The Beantown express might pass thru Kitchener too. We will
      be driving so maybe we can meet up with you Bernie and you can join us
      for the last leg.

      All aboard!

      Mike Caponetti
    • Dave Kraehling
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2008
        No... Stay Home you Quebecers....

        bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:
        Hello Quebec where are you???? Guys, lets go, Carleco & Stiga back to
        back, we must represent. I myself cannot go but if someone is
        interested maybe I can work on somekind of fund raiser to help send
        you. Le me know if someone is interested.

        Previouse message:

        And one more has answered your call. Although I too am not from
        Quebec. The Beantown express might pass thru Kitchener too. We will
        be driving so maybe we can meet up with you Bernie and you can join us
        for the last leg.

        All aboard!

        Mike Caponetti

        All new Yahoo! Mail -

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2008
          Yes I know we are that powerful. :-)

          Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@...> wrote:
          No... Stay Home you Quebecers... .

          bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
          Hello Quebec where are you???? Guys, lets go, Carleco & Stiga back to
          back, we must represent. I myself cannot go but if someone is
          interested maybe I can work on somekind of fund raiser to help send
          you. Le me know if someone is interested.

          Previouse message:

          And one more has answered your call. Although I too am not from
          Quebec. The Beantown express might pass thru Kitchener too. We will
          be driving so maybe we can meet up with you Bernie and you can join us
          for the last leg.

          All aboard!

          Mike Caponetti

          All new Yahoo! Mail -

        • Steve Gosselin
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2008
            Hey Carlo,

            I dont need a fund raiser but if you could negociate a day off for me with boss, i'll go :P

            Steve G