Toronto Classic March 15 - Who's Playing?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hey Markey-Mark. Who's playing at the Toronto Classic besides half the
      Peterborough League? Ha ha. Got a list? Any surprises? Cheers, Sid.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
        To be honest Sid, I am too tired from life with 2 kids right now to even put in a half-sokolski-worthy effort this year and I doubt that there will be any surprise entries.  I am done trying to get any people who always say maybe or say they are thinking anout it... after 9 years of organizing this event, i know that I am just wasting time and effort in trying to attract those players to give it a try.  Those who miss it will never know what they missed.  Looks like it is shaping up to be a great show again though...
        \
        March 15th
        Toronto Classic
        Register now!

        To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
        From: sidkloosterman@...
        Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:16:16 +0000
        Subject: [ccth] Toronto Classic March 15 - Who's Playing?

        Hey Markey-Mark. Who's playing at the Toronto Classic besides half the
        Peterborough League? Ha ha. Got a list? Any surprises? Cheers, Sid.

      • Dave Kraehling

          From: sidkloosterman@ hotmail.com
          Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:16:16 +0000