Re: [ccth] Re: Los Angeles Congratulates Carlo Bossio

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2005
      Thanks! Yes there is a video by Denis Begin but he has not comunicated with me yet.

      aj5380 <aj5380@...> wrote:
      Dear Carlo,
      Congratulations on your QO victory. You are the best! I hear the
      field was tough.
      There's always next year for the Grand Slam.

      P.S. Is there any video of your finals games?

      aj5380

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@y...> wrote:
      > Hi There. Dave lost in the 5th game and in ot by scoring in his
      own net of all bad luck. This was against martin labelle who I beat
      in the finals. After 12 straight wins in the play-offs I lost 2
      before winnig the 6th game 3-2 in ot. Dave great guy great player
      but will not win the four tournaments :-)

      > aj5380 <aj5380@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Dave,
      > Congratulations on your win last Saturday at the Johnny Good Guy
      > tournament. You now have a chance to win the 2005 Grand Slam of
      > Coleco 5380 Tournaments. The 4 majors being defined as:
      >
      > 1. Johnny Good Guy (Brampton, ON in April)
      > 2. Quebec Open (Quebec, QC in May)
      > 3. US Open (Los Angeles, CA in August)
      > 4. Sherbrooke Open (Sherbrooke, QC in October)
      >
      > Felicitation,  Denis Giguere to have gotten to the Finals. We saw
      > Game 1 on the internet. Great Camera work - we are looking for
      > people like that in Hollywood.
      >
      > For those of you interested in the details of the majors:
      >
      >                CENTER  PUCK    NETS
      > JGG            Left    Solid   3.75"
      > Q Open         Left    Solid   3.75"
      > US Open        Left    Hollow  4.5"
      > Sherbrooke     Right   Hollow  4.5"
      >
      > To all the others who played, Hat's off to you guys. Please let us
      > know if you can play "friendlies" either when we visit Canada, or
      > when any of you are in the LA area.

      Service.

      http://mail.yahoo.com