Gatineau Challenge (Coleco)

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 3, 2007
      Its officiel boys, the 1st ever Coleco event in Gatineau as a part
      of "Hockey Sur Table Quebec" will be held on the 8th of March 2008.

      For info on how our tournaments are runned (Formats, Play-offs, Point
      Systems) etc, etc go to www.hockeysurtablequebec.com. Info on where
      and when and how much the event will cost will be found here:
      http://www.lahto.com/gatineauclassic/

      Note: This tournament can only hold 42 players because of the size of
      the room available so please contact me (Carlo Bossio) at
      carlobossio@... to confirm your presence as soon as possible.
      The cost is 35$ and there will be a Spaggetti meal included in the
      price and a over 25-32 games gaurantied!!!!

      This will be the 3rd stop of a 4 stop season on what sees the best
      players in North America via for the title but it is important to not
      forget that even if you are a complete begginer, there are also a "B"
      and "C" divisions and systems put in place for everyone of every
      caliber to enjoy a fun filled day of Table Hockey.

      I sincerly hope to see many of you there so don't put this off and
      sign up today!!!!

      Carlo Bossio

      PS: A big, big thank you to Eric Desjardins for his time and effort
      to work with us to bring this event to life. I beleive he will be
      helped by Pascal Theriault and Alain Gamache so once again a Huge
      thanks. The Gatineau boys got it going on. :D
    • carlo.bossio
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 28, 2009
        http://www.gatineauchallenge.com/classic/

        Go there for all the info

        Don't forget to send in your inscription. Hopefully you will come out
        in big numbers, its going to be spectacular once again without a doubt.

        Want to have fun, play against the best TH Players, well April 4th,
        Gatineau, that's where you gotta be!!!! :-)