Banana Blades

  • Dave Kraehling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello Gang.
          For those of you that remember the Banana Blade.
        Back in the seventies they were the player of choice. But they were a
      limited edition and slowly became very scarce. Today they are a
      treasured find. Those who have them have taken many precautions to preserve
      them. But I have come up with a way to reproduce them.
        Back in the seventies I developed a Banana Blade for the flat plastic
      Coleco player. These Banana Players were approved for use in our
      league and have lasted to this day.
        With the design of the new flat plastic player I can again reproduce
      the Banana Blade for any one who would like a set. (A set consists of a
      three pack). I have included some photos for you to compare from the
      original Banana Blade to the reproduced Banana Blade from the seventies
      to the present day Coleco Player.

        If you are interested in obtaining a set of reproduced Banana Blades.
        Please contact me at superdave3n2@...
        Cost is $10.00/set plus shipping and handling.

        Regards Dave

      P.S. If you wish to see the reproductions before ordering email me at dkraehling32@... and I will send you some photos.