Gatineau and Quebec City

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
      Bonjour to all my friends north of the border . . . hope you are doing
      fine and playing lots of table hockey!

      I understand Sherbrooke was a roaring success and Lou Marinoff is very
      very pleased that he has reached his goal of a top ten Hockey Sur
      Table Qubec ranking. Congratulations to Gino and of course Carlo for
      winning the Event. Good job by Martin Labelle to organize. I hope
      some of you can make it to Las Vegas to play on the old school coleco
      games with Lou Marinoff and myself at the end of January. To have
      some Quebecois compete with us in "Sin City" would be terrific. There
      is a hockey game on the Saturday night before the tournament and I
      would love to host you with my colleague John Labianca (another
      goaltender who loves table hockey!)

      Finally, can someone please let me know when the dates are for the
      Gatineau coleco event and the Quebec City coleco event? Thank you so
      much for your time and all the best!
      colecojohnny@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
        Gatineau will be announced officially probably by this week-end John and as for Quebec we will probably know more by January is what I'm thinking maybe before.

        Ciao

        PS: Hopefully at least 1 Quebecer will be able to be in Vegas. We need to remember though that almost 15 were in Toronto, I beleive 8 in New-York and for Coleco I think there were 3 in Chicago so we are doing more than our share of TH traveling.

        Add to that, that Gino, Junior, Denis Mailler and myself were in Boston (Stiga), so I hope no one will critisise us if we are not fortunate enogh to have a representative in Las Vegas.

        Even though (and please people don't get mad) the Coleco 5380 is clearly ruled by Quebecers so we could have just said home and played against ourselves, we stilled travelled many miles to play and meet others always humble and ready for a good time.

        We on the other hand cannot complain as guys like you, Ajit, Lou, Greg Scoma, Peden, Dave Sid, Ken and many others have returned the favor and graced us with your presence at many of our events. :-)

        colecojohnny <mrjohnpower@...> wrote:
[...]

        colecojohnny@ yahoo.com

        All new Yahoo! Mail -