Sherbrooke Raffle

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
      The big winner was Dany Leclerc. He also had his best showing with a
      great 5th place finish. Bravo

      See Pic Here: http://www.tablehockeyheaven.com/forums/viewtopic.php?
      p=5353#5353

      Note: He took a pic with the Flyers board but decided afterwards to
      take the Buffalo board. So we are now left with only 2 of the original
      first 5 boards built by Martin (Rangers & Flyers) for anyone
      interested.

      Thank you to all who participated, 75$ were also raised for Hockey Sur
      Table Quebec funds. Thanks again and see you In March in Gatineau
      (Coleco)