CAMBRIDGE PP2 TOURNAMENT NOW AIMING FOR JUNE 2008

  • rustyrookie48
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      After considering all factors--possible winter driving challenges,
      venue options, and proximity to the March Toronto tournament, I have
      decided that June is more realistic. It will also be great to have as
      much local participation as possible
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Guy. This news is a bit disappointing but what the heck, I suppose
        we can make it work in June just as well as we can make it work in
        February. But I'm back to thinking about putting on the Oshawa Open PP2
        tourney in January. If I do, this will be a bag-your-own-lunch, no
        frills, no hoopla, no raffles, no fundraising affair that will focus on
        one thing and one thing only - playing table hockey! Entry fee would be
        no more than $20. Then we'll do Cambridge in June too!

        Cheers, Sid.