Re: Table hockey night in Canada - Narated by Dr. Lou Marinoff

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31 4:12 PM
      Lots of fun watching this video! Great job with the commentary, Lou.
      And the graphics too! I thought I might learn something about playing
      defence on Coleco but no such luck with this 8-7 game. LoL. Great
      job, Carlo, Martin and Lou!

      Cheers, Sid

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys, if you liked what you saw please leave a feedback as
      stated below, thanks

      > Thanks. Please invite them to add these terific comments to
      YouTube.

      ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Labelle" <coleco@> wrote:

      > > Go see this very funny naration by Dr. lou marinoff!
      > > A Classic!
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/loumarinoff
      > >
      > First of all, to Carlo and Martin, that was an amazing display of
      TH.
      > My boys watched it with me and could not believe their eyes. They
      > commented on the speed and accuracy of the game. At first they
      > thought someone had sped up the tape to make it seem that fast. I
      > assured them that you can really play at that speed. It was an
      > enjoyable watch. To the narrator, Lou, that was a professional call
      of
      > the game. That performance reminded me of two of the greats, Danny
      > Gallivan and Foster Hewitt. If I am not mistaken I think the ref
      was
      > Patrick Cote. Great work gentlemen!!

      email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail