Sherbrooke, player list

  • Martin Labelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      Don't miss the next Québec's cup event!
      Sherbrooke, November 10

      Here's the current list of players. 25 and counting

      Alain  gamache
      Alex Anoussis
      Benoit  Desjardins
      Carlo Bossio
      Celine Gamache
      Daniel Bordeleau
      Dany Leclerc
      Dave Kraeling
      Denis Bégin
      éric  Larochelle
      gino Bossio
      Jean-François Beaudoin
      Ken Elis
      Martin Labelle
      Michel  Décarie
      Pascal Leclerc
      Patrick Coté
      Pierre  Béchard
      Remi  lemieux
      Sam Anoussis
      sid kloosterman
      Jean Junior Gélinas
      Richard St-Laurent
      Samuel carrier
      Éric maurice
    • sabre virginia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
        I want everyone to know that Sherbrooke was the #1 Canadian table hockey tournament destination for me this year. However, when the date was announced I found that it coincided with my grand-daughter's 6th birthday.

        As many of you know, I'm working on a project in Colorado, so I've not seen much of my family in months. Therefore, I must at least make special occasions such as this one. I hope to make it to Sherbrooke in 2008, when it will again be my #1 goal.

        The other point I want to make is to encourage all of you to make the trek to Sherbrooke to play in this tournament. It should be a great event.

        As many of you know, Quebec now has an annual circuit of tournaments. Montreal was the first (Sept 07). Sherbrooke is the second. At the end of the tournament year, I understand there will be an award for the best player for that year. Also, if you did not go to Montreal, the way the tournaments are set up now you play a ton of games. Many, many games. So, you really get your time and money's worth.

        No one has asked me to write this. In fact, I've been out of communication with table hockey for more than a month now. (To those of you who I owe photos, stats, etc----I hope to have time in the coming weeks).

        Again, head off to Sherbrooke. Play a ton of games. Earn points on the tournament circuit. And, above all have a great time!

        Best Wishes,
        Sabre_in_Virginia (temporarily in Colorado)
        Greg Scoma

        http://mail.yahoo.com