Re: MTL Jam boree Party

  • dakhorse2005
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:
      Hello Carlo! I think it is because professional sports like alot of
      other things in the world have all been overrun by huge multinational
      corporations! That spend millions on advertising sponsoring TV
      etc.....Table Hockey is too small Mickey Mouse stuff for them!

      Bernie :o) P.S. You look at the crowd at a NHL game and it`s business
      men taking their clients out to the game more than real fans!

      > Well boys, its worst then I thought! I received a phone call saying
      that the big Boss would see it from a bad eye that someone walk
      around with a hockey table during their event!!!! Also, I cannot even
      pass out advertisement for our association and tournaments that I
      spent time and money doing. Wow, how about that for the big leagues
      wanting to get close to their fans?

      > I will respect their wishes as I really do not like the
      headaches. It is truly a pitty when you get be-littled like that from
      what I thought could be an interesting partnership! What they don't
      know is that I could have taken care of their needs alot more than
      any big company could of.

      > Ah well, no more Habs jersey's for me whan I win any tournaments.
      Last time I spend a dime going there and also any products that hold
      their names, out!!!!
      > A I mad? No more saddened by their lack of respect. Ya they'll
      respect a couple of million dollars company but me, I'm nobody right!
      > What a shame.
      >
      > PS; If by any chance (I seriously doubt it though) Mr. Vise
      President of Marketing, you are ready this, I hope you one day change
      your views on me because for one reason or another you are chosing to
      cancel all my projects when the people under you all seam very
      excited when I present them my games and projects. The "why", I have
      no idea?

      <mrjohnpower@> wrote:
      > Hello John! Those kids are on the games because probably it is
      > something new to them! Anyways see you in Montreal! Sorry I not
      make
      > your tourney! I just got this Coleco bug recently! I have a plan as
      > to how to play Coleco and maybe it will work? I think it will!
      Being
      > A Munro player now is the time to switch this style to Coleco! I
      have
      > already tried it on Stiga! Who knows the results? You know what!
      Stop
      > giving me a headache and lets just play Munro! LOL :o) As the song
      > says! "You can`t get what you want!" LOL :o)
      >
      > Bernie :o)
      >

      > > Ignorance and fear are two of the most powerful forces that drive
      > > human behavior. Ignorant people see adults playing table hockey
      > and
      > > immediately they feel like the people playing the game are
      unstable
      > > and therefore a threat to their safety.
      > > Once they get over the fear, then the derision begins. People who
      > > have to sneer at others in order to feel superior about
      themselves
      > > is part of human nature.
      > >
      > > Never mind that there are video games whose sole premise and
      object
      > > is to kill other human beings as rapidly as possible--table
      hockey
      > > is a major threat to ignorant adults because they have been
      > > conditioned by the manufacturers of the games that table hockey
      is
      > > for pre-pubescent boys, and certainly NOT for adults.
      > >
      > > Meanwhile, I bring the custom colecos to the Aviator Complex and
      > > hundreds of kids are on them the whole day long.
      > >
      > > Cynicisim is what passes for insight when COURAGE is lacking. If
      > > something is derided, then it must be a worthy pursuit.
      > > colecojohnny@

      > > --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "aj5380" <aj5380@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Carlo,
      > > > For some reason, unknown to me, people consider Table Hockey
      > being
      > > > played outside an NHL rink to be worse than a mugging, an
      > assault,
      > > > or even a nuclear attack!
      > > > My experience with the Ducks has been miserable. They are as
      bad
      > > or
      > > > worse than what you experienced. I will tell you the details of
      > > what
      > > > the Anaheim Ducks do when we meet next. I'll need to have a
      beer
      > > > trigger the negative memory tracks that I have erased to keep
      > sane.
      > > >
      > > > I just don't understand why people are afraid of table hockey!
      > > >
      > > > with regards
      > > > ..aj5380

      > > the
      > thought

      > the
      > did.
      > > > He
      He
      > > > seamed
      > > much
      > > > $.
      > as
      > > > many
      > > > space
      > > exists
      > > > and

      > > guess,
      > > > at
      > > > and
      > > Wow,
      > > feet!
      > > > How
      > > not

      > they
      > > > were
      > > boss
      > > > who
      > > > think
      > > > idea.
      > the
      > > > fact
      > > nicest
      > > an
      > whether
      > > > you
      > > they
      > > > are

      > alcohol
      > > > and
      > > They
      > > > they
      > > no!!!!

      > > > come
      > Another
      > > > organization
      California
      > > > their
      > > with
      > > need

      > getting
      > > > very
      > > can

      email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail