Re: [ccth] Re: MTL Jam boree Party

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
      Well boys, its worst then I thought! I received a phone call saying that the big Boss would see it from a bad eye that someone walk around with a hockey table during their event!!!! Also, I cannot even pass out advertisement for our association and tournaments that I spent time and money doing. Wow, how about that for the big leagues wanting to get close to their fans?

      I will respect their wishes as I really do not like the headaches. It is truly a pitty when you get be-littled like that from what I thought could be an interesting partnership! What they don't know is that I could have taken care of their needs alot more than any big company could of.

      Ah well, no more Habs jersey's for me whan I win any tournaments. Last time I spend a dime going there and also any products that hold their names, out!!!!
      A I mad? No more saddened by their lack of respect. Ya they'll respect a couple of million dollars company but me, I'm nobody right!
      What a shame.

      PS; If by any chance (I seriously doubt it though) Mr. Vise President of Marketing, you are ready this, I hope you one day change your views on me because for one reason or another you are chosing to cancel all my projects when the people under you all seam very excited when I present them my games and projects. The "why", I have no idea?

      dakhorse2005 <bkunzler7636@...> wrote:
      --- In ccth@yahoogroups. com, "colecojohnny" <mrjohnpower@ ...> wrote:
      Hello John! Those kids are on the games because probably it is
      something new to them! Anyways see you in Montreal! Sorry I not make
      your tourney! I just got this Coleco bug recently! I have a plan as
      to how to play Coleco and maybe it will work? I think it will! Being
      A Munro player now is the time to switch this style to Coleco! I have
      already tried it on Stiga! Who knows the results? You know what! Stop
      giving me a headache and lets just play Munro! LOL :o) As the song
      says! "You can`t get what you want!" LOL :o)

      Bernie :o)

> [...]
      > much
      > > $.
      > > > I told them that I would do it for free to show my gratitude,
      as
      > > many
      > > > tables as they wanted and to be safe I also told them that if
      > > space
      > > > is limited at least 1 so people could know that this stuff
      > exists
      > > and
      > > > that we are growing each and everyday. He said he would call me
      > > > Monday.
      > > >
      > > > Tuesday we speak, result, he tells me they will go with their
      > > > original plan but thanks for the solicitation! As you can
      > guess,
      > > at
      > > > this time I am P'ed off but rolled my feelings back in my mouth
      > > and
      > > > just told him I was extremely dissapointed in their decision.
      > Wow,
      > > > they don't have place for me when all I need is 5 feet by 5
      > feet!
      > > How
      > > > ridiculouse is that. People would have an extra activity to do
      > not
      > > > mention it does involve hockey no?
      > > >
      > > > Here is the thing, each time the guys saw me or spoke to me
      they
      > > were
      > > > very excited and told me they would have to speak with their
      > boss
      > > who
      > > > I had the chance and honour to play against. Problem is I don't
      > > think
      > > > the man in question liked me very much. Why you ask, I have no
      > > idea.
      > > > My face? My long hair, heck maybe that's it. Once you get by
      the
      > > fact
      > > > that yes I do have long hair you will realize that I am the
      > nicest
      > > > person you will ever have a chance to meet. Treat me with even
      > an
      > > > ounce of respect and I will treat you like gold and this
      whether
      > > you
      > > > are the Pope or the poor man who sleeps on the streets, even
      > they
      > > are
      > > > human's with a heart and soul!
      > > >
      > > > I don't take drugs, don't smoke, heck I don't even drink
      alcohol
      > > and
      > > > this even during the holidays but hey, I'v got long hair!!!!
      > They
      > > > would rather do buisness or help out a person with short hair,
      > > they
      > > > don't have 1 if not all 3 of the vises mentionned above, oh
      > no!!!!
      > > >
      > > > Well I tried to creat a fun day for many people who would have
      > > come
      > > > and maybe help us have more visibility but all for none.
      Another
      > > > strike to mention. It's quite a pitty when the biggest
      > > organization
      > > > cannot even help out a bit when you see the Ducks in California
      > > > reserve 2 hours in their fun zone and this evey Sunday's to let
      > > their
      > > > fans enjoy table hockey and we cannot even get 1 day outside
      > with
      > > > plenty of space. Well I will go hit my punching bag now as I
      > need
      > > > release some steam.
      > > >
      > > > I will try again and again with new projects but this is
      getting
      > > very
      > > > tiered some. Montreal is to big for us is what it seams. What
      > can
      > > > say, I tried!!!!

    • dakhorse2005
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
        --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:
        Hello Carlo! I think it is because professional sports like alot of
        other things in the world have all been overrun by huge multinational
        corporations! That spend millions on advertising sponsoring TV
        etc.....Table Hockey is too small Mickey Mouse stuff for them!

        Bernie :o) P.S. You look at the crowd at a NHL game and it`s business
        men taking their clients out to the game more than real fans!

        <mrjohnpower@> wrote:
> [...]
        > > colecojohnny@

        > > --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "aj5380" <aj5380@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Dear Carlo,
        > > > For some reason, unknown to me, people consider Table Hockey
        > being
        > > > played outside an NHL rink to be worse than a mugging, an
        > assault,
        > > > or even a nuclear attack!
        > > > My experience with the Ducks has been miserable. They are as
        bad
        > > or
        > > > worse than what you experienced. I will tell you the details of
        > > what
        > > > the Anaheim Ducks do when we meet next. I'll need to have a
        beer
        > > > trigger the negative memory tracks that I have erased to keep
        > sane.
        > > >
        > > > I just don't understand why people are afraid of table hockey!

        email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail