Re: HEADS UP COLLECTORS!! THE MOTHER OF ALL TABLE HOCKEY GAMES!!

  • Jim Rzonca
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2007
      Tonights the night http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=250157569755

      Jim Rzonca

      Jim Rzonca--- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rzonca" <jrzonca@...> wrote:

      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250157569755
      >
      > hat_trick_hull

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 23, 2007
        hi all...
        a new opponent has entered the field!!!
        Matthew Victor Sokolski was born at 5:44 pm, on Nov.20th... weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces and 50cm long.... he has the perfect fingers made to become the next young table hockey phenom.  Sporting his new Colorado Avalanche nighties, he burped with content, as if saying... "you're mine, Kloosterman!", "step aside, Peden!", "you smell, Labelle!"  (well, maybe not all of that...)
        He is a fantastic baby - does not like crying... (unlike some of the crybabies we have seen at a few 2007 events.. haha).  By virtue of being awake it means he wants food, then back to relax time!  His eyes dart back and forth when there are several people in the room and his uncle wolski says he will surely be a goalie!

        cheers - virtual drinks and cigars to the lot of ye gentlemen...
        proud papa Sokolski I (the first)

        Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
      • Dave Kraehling
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 23, 2007
          Hey Mark, Congratulations, now maybe your dream of a Sokolski winning The Toronto Classic will come true.
          By the way I have a new addition to the family.
          Eve and I are proud to anounce the addition of "Fargo" to the family.
          He weighs in at 3oz. And is a Green Cheek Conure. Fargo is 5 months old and his species can live up to 35 yrs. So we will see who out lives whom.
          Dave

          Again Congrats Mark

          m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
[...]

          Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 23, 2007
              Congratulations, Mark and family! Mark, you taught Justin how to play
              the game and he beat us all at age 16. Matthew will be about ten
              months old for the next Ptbo Challenge. Do ya think?

              And can you guys imagine playing against Dave wearing his green
              jersey with his green bird perched on his shoulder and both trash-
              talking you at the same time?

              Cheers, Sid :)

              --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@...> wrote:

              > Hey Mark, Congratulations, now maybe your dream of a Sokolski
              winning The Toronto Classic will come true.
              > By the way I have a new addition to the family.
              > Eve and I are proud to anounce the addition of "Fargo" to the
              family.
              > He weighs in at 3oz. And is a Green Cheek Conure. Fargo is 5
              months old and his species can live up to 35 yrs. So we will see who
              out lives whom.
              > Dave
              >
              > Again Congrats Mark
              >
              > m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
              > hi all...
              > a new opponent has entered the field!!!
              > Matthew Victor Sokolski was born at 5:44 pm, on Nov.20th...
              weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces and 50cm long.... he has the perfect
              fingers made to become the next young table hockey phenom. Sporting
              his new Colorado Avalanche nighties, he burped with content, as if
              saying... "you're mine, Kloosterman!", "step aside, Peden!", "you
              smell, Labelle!" (well, maybe not all of that...)
              > He is a fantastic baby - does not like crying... (unlike some of
              the crybabies we have seen at a few 2007 events.. haha). By virtue
              of being awake it means he wants food, then back to relax time! His
              eyes dart back and forth when there are several people in the room
              and his uncle wolski says he will surely be a goalie!

              > cheers - virtual drinks and cigars to the lot of ye gentlemen...
              > proud papa Sokolski I (the first)
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada
              Messenger for the Web BETA

            • Steve
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 24, 2007
                All my good wishes to you and to the mother :) Congrat!

                Steve Gosselin

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 24, 2007
                  thanks for all the warm wishes.... matt is in my arm right now so i am 1 hand typing! 2008 will be an interesting year for sure, and i am happy to announce that my class of grade6 students is facing another kids league in a december tourney... by next year, i promise to find a new 11 yr old who will be a top 10 finisher!!!
                  thx all...

                  To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                  From: sidkloosterman@...
                  Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 05:12:06 +0000

                  Congratulations, Mark and family! Mark, you taught Justin how to play
                  the game and he beat us all at age 16. Matthew will be about ten
                  months old for the next Ptbo Challenge. Do ya think?

                  And can you guys imagine playing against Dave wearing his green
                  jersey with his green bird perched on his shoulder and both trash-
                  talking you at the same time?

                  Cheers, Sid :)

                  --- In ccth@yahoogroups. com, Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@ ...> wrote:

                  > Hey Mark, Congratulations, now maybe your dream of a Sokolski
                  winning The Toronto Classic will come true.
                  > By the way I have a new addition to the family.
                  > Eve and I are proud to anounce the addition of "Fargo" to the
                  family.
                  > He weighs in at 3oz. And is a Green Cheek Conure. Fargo is 5
                  months old and his species can live up to 35 yrs. So we will see who
                  out lives whom.
                  > Dave
                  >
                  > Again Congrats Mark
                  >
                  > m c <torontotablehockey @...> wrote:
                  > hi all...
                  > a new opponent has entered the field!!!
                  > Matthew Victor Sokolski was born at 5:44 pm, on Nov.20th...
                  weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces and 50cm long.... he has the perfect
                  fingers made to become the next young table hockey phenom. Sporting
                  his new Colorado Avalanche nighties, he burped with content, as if
                  saying... "you're mine, Kloosterman! ", "step aside, Peden!", "you
                  smell, Labelle!" (well, maybe not all of that...)
                  > He is a fantastic baby - does not like crying... (unlike some of
                  the crybabies we have seen at a few 2007 events.. haha). By virtue
                  of being awake it means he wants food, then back to relax time! His
                  eyes dart back and forth when there are several people in the room
                  and his uncle wolski says he will surely be a goalie!

                  > cheers - virtual drinks and cigars to the lot of ye gentlemen...
                  > proud papa Sokolski I (the first)

                  > Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!

                  > Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada
                  Messenger for the Web BETA

                  Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!
                • sabre virginia