End the Summer at the Beach!!! - NYCTHA Int'l Classic, Sept 8

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      John Power's home sits three houses from a semi-private beach area.
      Its an enjoyable, breezy walk to the Atlantic Ocean. We invite you to
      come out to the tournament and swim the day before and the day after
      the tournament. Your family is welcome to swim any of the days before,
      during or after. Let you and your family enjoy the final days of
      summer at a semi-private beach.

      Here's a link to a map of Breezy Point, New York.
      http://www.google.com/maps?q=Breezy+Point,+NY,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title
      Sabre_in_Virginia
      Vice President, NYCTHA's Coleco Division