This Group is about Canadian Classic Table Hockey.

  • aj5380
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi all,
      This is a forum for Canadian Classic Table Hockey. Please let's keep
      it that way. Otherwise we will get drowned with news of that European
      game, and that's not what I think this forum is for. Please post your
      requests for the Euorpean game info. and stats. on Table Hockey Tavern
      or Table Hockey Central. Thanking you

      ..aj5380
    • Steve Gosselin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Euh...with all you respect mister aj5380 I dont think we should stop the other game's peoples like you said from promoting their event here. After all, we do the same on their's

        My opinion is as long as it talk about table hockey it's allright and STIGA is a table hockey game so why not? But this forum is MAINLY for classic table's fans.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          Junior told me he was interested in Weeplay and Coleco. Martin has
          shown some interest in Stiga ,as has Carlos. I think the 2 discussion
          boards should merge .
          Also , I would like to see next year all the tournaments on all games
          better spaced out .No more Quebec Open and Rose Bowl only 6 days apart .

          --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "aj5380" <aj5380@y...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          > This is a forum for Canadian Classic Table Hockey. Please let's keep
          > it that way. Otherwise we will get drowned with news of that European
          > game, and that's not what I think this forum is for. Please post your
          > requests for the Euorpean game info. and stats. on Table Hockey Tavern
          > or Table Hockey Central. Thanking you
          >
          > ..aj5380
        • frank iannuzzi
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005