Looking for Table Hockey Players in Colorado

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007
      Any Canadians in Colorado?

      I'm in Colorado, north of Denver and just south of Boulder. I play
      table hockey in the New York City Table Hockey Association and in
      tournaments. I'm looking for table hockey players who'd like to get
      together, have a few beers and play some games. I brought a Stiga game
      and a very nice custom classic Coleco game with me.

      Reply here.

      Sabre_in_Virginia