NY City International Classic 8 September, 2007

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Bonjour to all my friends in Canada!
      I would like to invite you to the New York City International
      Classic
      on Saturday September 8, 2007.

      http://www.members.shaw.ca/nycthainternationalclassic/Home.htm

      We will be playing the custom coleco 5380/Irwin PP2 pucks
      (modified)/Hockey Sur Table Quebec rules and double-elimination
      format.

      The venue for our tournament is the Aviator Sports and Recreation
      Complex http://www.aviatorsports.com and is close (only 9 or 10
      exits)
      from all the hotels around JFK International Airport.

      Some of the players who have already pledged their attendance are
      Dave
      Kraehling, Lou Marinoff, Martin Labelle, Kenny Dubois, Michel
      Decaire,
      Daniel Bordealau and Steve Bernstein. Burt Brassard has said he
      would
      like to come and bring the great Denis Begin along with him.

      Please visit the site for more details. I will be happy to pick up
      whoever is going to fly in from Canada, and since I live right on
      the
      beach, I am free the day before the tournament or the day after to
      do
      some volleyball or bikini inspecting. New York is great this time
      of
      year and we are going to have the best players on YOUR game here in
      NY.

      Bonjour!
      John Power
      colecojohnny@...
      If you bring a custom coleco game to the tournament, your tournament
      fee is reduced and you get a free NYCTHA T-shirt.
    • colecojohnny
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
        Just a reminder that this Saturday September 1st is the deadline to
        register for the NY City International Classic in Brooklyn, NY.

        We will be playing on the custom coleco at the Aviator Sports and
        Recreation complex for $500 in prize money and the Empire Cup.

        Please visit the tournament website
        http://www.members.shaw.ca/nycthainternationalclassic
        or email me to sign up.

        Thanks to all the players who have signed up. I look forward to
        seeing you in NY!
        JP
        colecojohnny@...