Chicago Tournament July 27 & 28

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Oh my OH MY, Chicago hits 40 & 20!!!!!! Its 2:15am and here I am
      thinking about you know what, that's right TABLE HOCKEY. Okay, lets go
      see the player list for fun. Shawinigan, okay stable at 34 with a
      little less than 2 months to go. Now lets go see Chicago, thinking that
      there is no change from this afternoon right? Wrong!!!! Stiga know has
      40 and 2 new players have been added to the Coleco event jumping the
      number to 20.

      Wow, great job boys, keep it up. Can you feel it? Table hockey in July,
      now that's what I'm talking about! What's this taking a break for the
      summer crap!!!!!!

      Why don't more Canadians join Dave Kraehling abd Bernie in bean
      town???? Ontarians, Torontonians???? How about the Quebec Crew?????
      Anybody????
    • Jim Rzonca
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
        COME PLAY WITH US!