New York City Classic Saturday September 8th

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2007
      I would like to invite all my friends north of the border to the New
      York City Classic international table hockey tournament Saturday
      September 8th, 2007 at the Aviator Sports and Recreation Complex on
      Flatbush avenue in Brooklyn USA http://www.aviatorsports.com

      The New York City Table Hockey Association
      www.leaguelineup.com/nyctablehockey
      will be organizing this event and we will be using Hockey Sur Table
      Quebec Rules on custom coleco 5380s. All players who bring a board
      to our event will recieve ten dollars off the tournament fee and a
      free NYCTHA Classic League T-shirt (along with a promise from us to
      do the same at Quebec tournaments).

      Lou Marinoff, Kenny Dubois and Steve Bernstein have all signed up
      for this tournament and the Johnny Goodguy 2007 Champion and table
      hockey Legend Martin Labelle has told me he will "probably" be at
      the NY City Classic. Daniel Bordeleau has also signed on for the
      tournament (merci Martin and Daniel).

      For tournament details, including hotel accomodations (hotels around
      JFK Airport only a 15 minute ride from the venue) please email me at
      colecojohnny@... or Greg at Sabre_in_virginia@...

      We already have 20 players who will be playing, and are expecting as
      many as 60 from all across North America. For a photo of the venue,
      visit the NYCTHA site, click on photo album and then click on NYCTHA
      Playoffs. The Aviator Complex has a food court and a sports bar,
      all the amenities you need while your playing top-level table hockey.

      See you in New York and merci beaucoup!
      colecojohnny@...