RE: [ccth] Re: Quebec Tournament and subsequent ranking results!

  • Dave Kraehling
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2007
      Mark, you definately have a way with words LOL...
      Dave

      m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
      Ya know what Davey... you had a series lead on each of the 2 players that
      ended up beating you! If you had just finished the job, then Team Ontario
      would have hoisted the Quebec Championship and carried 'er home!!! You
      softened up and gave it away, vinegar boy! Your eyes must have been
      watering....
      It was not exactly good math how you finished, Dave... next time avoid that
      situation by beating Gino's brains in while you have the chance! (hint: a
      lead pipe is actaully not hard enough for this job.. his noggin' is really
      thick!)

      mark

      >From: "decm2202"
      >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ccth] Re: Quebec Tournament and subsequent ranking results!
      >Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:44:09 -0000
      >
      >Hi Dave,
      >
      > > My question is why is it that someone who goes that far should end
      >up that low when it was clear that I should not have finished no
      >lower than third if the double knock out system was played properly.
      >
      >With the system in place, the semi-final and final losers were the
      >one penalized. But the format was known before the tournament.
      >Your reseeding when you join the 3 survivors is still a mystery to
      >me, nothing was done for the quarters and semis losers. And if you
      >were seeding #1 of the 4 survivors, you should finished #4 if you
      >lose this round.
      >
      >Ajustments needs to be done for future tournament but I think we have
      >a good start.
      >
      > > Split between Ontario and Quebec players...
      >
      >That would be silly, isn't it? Personnally, as long as your name
      >doesn't finish with the letter "O", I have no problem with it :)
      >
      >Funny fact about your elimination against Gino: you beat him in round
      >1, you met him in Round 2 (don't know the result), you beat him 2-0
      >in the quarters and then he beat you 2-1. So you are 4-2 (maybe 5-2)
      >against the guy who knock you out.
      >
      >BTW. In my imaginary book, you finish second.
      >
      >My 2¢
      >
      >Michel Decarie

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional