Re: [ccth] Re: Carleco

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 11:18 PM
      That's it, just to resemble the real deal!!! We here are as fanatics as it gets. :-)

      Dominic Froome <dominicf98@...> wrote:
      The sidde of the games look just beautiful. Especially the Nordiques
      and Bruins games. Also the red metal posted nets look very much like
      the nets of the NHL! These games are as hockey as it gets!

      One question for you? The red lines that go from the goal lines to
      the end boards on each side of the net. Are they there for a reason
      such as rules of the game or did you guys add these lines simply to
      duplicate what we see on NHL hockey rinks today? (To mark out where
      golaies are not allowed to handle the puck.)

      Dominic Froome
      Vancouver

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups. com, dominic froome <dominicf98@ ...> wrote:

      > Right on Carlo! You know it! Great games and a great
      > price!
      >
      > Dominic Froome
      > Vancouver
      >
      > --- bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ ...> wrote:
      >
      > > If anyone is interested in joining us in some
      > > Classic Table Hockey Fun
      > > I invite you to take a look at our new Gems. Pic's
      > > are available for
      > > all to see at this link:
      > > http://games. ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccth/ photos
      > >
      > > Find "Carleco" and you will see all these boards
      > > that are ready for
      > > pick up or to be shipped. Start a league, get one
      > > for you and your
      > > kids, any reason is a good reason to have fun. We
      > > only live once and
      > > money is just unneccessary paper once we are gone.
      > >
      > > PS: Only inteended for anyone who is interested.
      > > Also if you are not a
      > > member of the ccthf forums you will need to join to
      > > see the pics. It
      > > only takes 2 minutes. Thanks and keep playing on any
      > > boards, but give
      > > us a try, I promise you will not be disapointed.
      > > Ciao
      > >
      > > You can contact me at carlobossio@ ...

      > Do You Yahoo!?
      > http://mail. yahoo.com