First Two Oshawa Entrees In!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2007
      PTHA players, Derrick "Gravedigger" Doherty and "Bashin' Bill"
      Holdcroft, are the first two to submit their entry fees for the
      upcoming Oshawa Open Powerplay2 tourney set for Sunday, May 6 at the
      Legends Center, Oshawa. Thanks, Derrick and Bill.

      The goal now is to recieve eight more entry fees before next Friday.
      Who will be the next official entrant to this exciting new tourney?

      $30 Entry Fees can be paid by check or money order and can be sent to:

      Sid Kloosterman
      221 Park Place,
      Peterborough, On.
      K9J 3V8

      And don't forget, the Coleco JGG tourney in Brampton Sat.Apr.14. Hope
      to see ya there!

      Cheers, Sid.
    • Dave Kraehling

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
            Ahh Bossio you kill me, You know I'm on a tear this year... I'm going to win and keep it in Ont. Then I'm comimg to Quebec and I am going to win The Quebec Open, And then in the fall I'm coming to Montreal and Sherbrooke to win those two tournaments and get a clean sweep on the year of table hockey
            Luv U Dave

            Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
[...]

            All new Yahoo! Mail -

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
              Yeah, but no Oshawa Championship for you, Dave. I'll make sure of it
              myself. Cheers, Sid.

              --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@...> wrote:

              > Ahh Bossio you kill me, You know I'm on a tear this year... I'm
              going to win and keep it in Ont. Then I'm comimg to Quebec and I am
              going to win The Quebec Open, And then in the fall I'm coming to
              Montreal and Sherbrooke to win those two tournaments and get a clean
              sweep on the year of table hockey
              > Luv U Dave
              >
              > carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:
              > I'm happy to say that 4 of my League members are in for
              the GoodGuy. Martin Labelle, Daniel Bordeleau, Dany Leclerc and
              Michel Decarie will all be battleing for the cup. Guys make sure this
              hardware comes back at "Chez Bossio's". The other 3 trophies are
              getting lonely!!!! :-)

              > Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@...> wrote: Sid, I will give
              you mine at the JGG. I'm definately in.... Reputation to uphold
              now....LOL
              > Dave
              >
              > flyindutchman45 <sidkloosterman@...> wrote:
              > PTHA players, Derrick "Gravedigger" Doherty and "Bashin'
              Bill"
              > Holdcroft, are the first two to submit their entry fees for the
              > upcoming Oshawa Open Powerplay2 tourney set for Sunday, May 6 at
              the
              > Legends Center, Oshawa. Thanks, Derrick and Bill.
              >
              > The goal now is to recieve eight more entry fees before next
              Friday.
              > Who will be the next official entrant to this exciting new tourney?
              >
              > $30 Entry Fees can be paid by check or money order and can be sent
              to:

              > Sid Kloosterman
              > 221 Park Place,
              > Peterborough, On.
              > K9J 3V8
              >
              > And don't forget, the Coleco JGG tourney in Brampton Sat.Apr.14.
              Hope
              > to see ya there!
              >
              > Cheers, Sid.
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada
              Messenger with Voice

              > ---------------------------------
              email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2007
                Hey, Dave. When I wrote "No Oshawa Championship for you, I'll make
                sure of it myself," I just meant that I plan to kick your butt
                myself. All in fun, my friend. (And though I've proven I can beat you
                in mini-tourneys, I have yet to do so in a major one.) This much is
                for sure, though, I always have fun playing against you. Cheers,
                Sid.

                --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "flyindutchman45" <sidkloosterman@...>

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2007
                  Sid, You are a joy to play, and I look forward to the schooling, NOT, I know it is all in fun.
                  I'm looking forward to your tournament...