ATHL (Sunday's) The King is Back!!!!

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      That's right folks, second play-off date in one week!!!! Need Iremind
      you that Patrick Cote had stunned me 4 straight in the finals of the
      Monday league.

      Sunday league play-offs went down like this. No surprises in round 1
      with teams number 5,6,7 & 8 taking out 9,10,11 & 12.

      1/4 finals. There again the top 4 won. Carlo toke out veteran player
      Michel Decarie in 6. Series was tied 2-2 with Michel pulvarising me
      on his 2 wins!!!! Very stressful until I fixed up my defense and won
      games 5 & 6 easily. Overall though, it was a tough one!!!!

      Gino took out Pierre Bechard in 4 but all thight scores.

      Martin toke out Eric larochelle in 4 as well but game 1 in OT and 3
      of the 4 games were 1 or 2 goals difference.

      Patrick our Monday night champion had it tough against Daniel
      Bordeleau. With the series tide a 2-2 (after Daniel had a 2-1 lead)
      with a 4-0 defict Daniel brought the game in OT. Unfortunatly for him
      all that work was for none!!!! 5-4OT win for Pat who toke the series
      in 6.

      So after last years lose to Martin in the Semi's (in 7) would Gino
      avenge this 1 season later? YES In 7 for Gino!!!!!

      As for me I get to meet Pat this time in the Semi's. This time mine
      turn to kick him in 4 straight with a 8-1 victory trown in the mix.

      Carlo vs Gino once again in a ATHL finals I believe for the 5th time
      in 8 seasons. Carlo in 5 with all 1 goal difference wins for me. It
      was my day to be. Thanks to everyone in the league and I hope you
      guys enjoyed reading this.

      Ciao
    • dominic froome
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Congratulations Carlo! At least you didn't have to
        wait one full year to avenge your loss to Patrick
        Cote!
        8-1! Now that's icing on the cake. I thinlk Patrick
        has made you a better player already.

        Sounds like the laws of physics, averages and common
        sense have returned to the ATHL! But will Carlo win
        it all again next season????? Stay tuned table hockey
        fiends!

        Dominic Froome
        Vancouver

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265