Some of you have asked if we have ideas for a logo in mind.

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Some of you have asked if we have ideas for a logo in mind. Posted
      at table hockey heaven in the section "Logo" are what we'd like to
      see. I've copied that section here for your use.

      Thank you for you questions and your effort!

      We're looking for a Logo that has the following elements:

      "Logo"
      2. Center Ice - A Stiga player facing off versus a Classic Coleco
      player with a Benej player in the background.
      3. The Statue of Liberty with one arm raised ready to drop the puck
      like an NHL referee does to start a period.
      4. If possible on the jersey of each player reads, "Stiga
      League", "Coleco League" and "Benej League". If this would be too
      small to read, let's not do it. Maybe you could find another means
      so that whoever sees our logo readily knows that we've multiple
      leagues.
      5. Inside the face off circle, it reads NYCTHA
      6. Surrounding the whole piece of art is written: "New York City
      Table Hockey Association est. 2006"
      7. The NYCTHA leadership desires to give a sense of the geographic
      span of the league, because our players come from nearby in Long
      Island and Brooklyn, but also as far away as Philadelphia and as far
      south as Virginia.
      a. Logo 1A - So, we would like to see one version of this same piece
      of artwork with a map of the northeast coast from Connecticut to the
      northern portion of Virginia in the background, ie behind the whole
      scene. Not the complete state drawn out, but that portion along the
      coastline.
      b. Logo 1B - Another version without a map