Re: Re; I have an Idea / Promotion and Growth !!!

  • dakhorse2005
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4 2:37 AM
      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <davewcathl@...> wrote:
      Hello Dave! Great idea! Top Euro guys would have a problem because
      many of them never played a NA game ever! They would have to have
      sometime to adjust to the game. But they certainly have the talent!
      Jacob Lindhal and the gang from the Vegas tourney I hear LOVED the
      BOS game when they played it in LA! They played it for hours I hear!
      They couldn`t get enough of it! Yes foresure this is a super idea!
      Maybe just the thing needed to raise table hockey in the publics eye!
      Can we pull off such a thing? We should try to make this happen!

      Bernie :o)

      > Hey guys;
      >
      > Just a thought,(wobblie Pops in play)what if we had a SUMMIT
      Series?
      > We North Americans Would invite Euros to come over and play N.A.
      Games
      > & Stiga.We could take the best N.A. players (Munro BOS Coleco) and
      play
      > say round robins, on our games, then do the same with Stiga, ( OUR
      > BEST) v.s. Their Best on both types of games.We could have Corp.
      > sponsours like Tim Hortons, CBC, Subway,Air Canada, get both
      Bobby's to
      > show up Hull/Orr.maybe get some great euro players to come out
      too.Wear
      > our National jerseys,etc.. We out west could bring Munro Games, BOS
      and
      > you guys Coleco, have guys like Warren Klots ( Munro Stiga) Matt
      Ross