Weeplay Tournament still on

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2007
      All remains the same except it will be in Toronto instead .
      Email me for details . Entry fee now $ 5 . Free for out-of-towners
      and new players.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007
        All remains the same except it will be in Toronto instead .
        Email me for details . Entry fee now $ 5 . Free for out-of-towners
        and new players.
      • dakhorse2005
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007
          --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <thtor@...> wrote:
          Right on Bill! Good to see this effort! See you there!

          Bernie :0)

          > All remains the same except it will be in Toronto instead .
          > Email me for details . Entry fee now $ 5 . Free for out-of-towners
          > and new players.

        • Dave Kraehling
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007
            Same here Bill, I'll be there.Dave

            Bill <thtor@...> wrote:
            All remains the same except it will be in Toronto instead .
            Email me for details . Entry fee now $ 5 . Free for out-of-towners
            and new players.

            All new Yahoo! Mail

          • Dave Kraehling