RE: [ccth] Re: Weeplay Tournament

  • John Barnes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2007
      Hey Bill!

      I'll be more than happy to lend you my table (your ex-table)...it's seen
      limited use over the past while...

      John

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2007
        January 20 in Don Mills . { Toronto  }   24 Ferrand Dr.     10 a.m.
        If you arrive late { up to 1:00 p.m. } you will still be allowed to play
        Weeplay game . Gear driven .
        0
        $ 5 entry fee . /  Free for out-of-towners and new players .
        Would you like to play ?
        Hope to see you there . > Bill Garrett

        At don mills rd; and eglington there is a canada's superstore grocery.
        The tourny is at the church on the other side of the street. you can't miss it ,it has a big spier tower. I will put up a sign at the entrance directing you to the spot on the inside.  Go south on don mills and turn on the first left south of eglington, then the first st. on left again to get there .
        > Bill

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 19, 2007
          --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <thtor@...> wrote:
          >I was planning on being at Mike's tourney and would have been at
          Bill's but I have another commmitment I have to attend. Good luck to
          everyone and have fun.