Oshawa Powerplay2 Tourney?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2007
      The future is now for today's Ontario table hockey players and the
      rapidly growing popularity of the Irwin Powerplay2 game. I am about to
      set the wheels in motion to launch what I know to be what many Ontario
      table hockey players really want - a third Powerplay2 tourney.

      My aim is to launch the Oshawa Open Powerplay2 Tourney on a Sunday in
      April or May 2007, with the help of the Canadian Auto Workers Union
      and the Durham Region United Way Charity Event Organizers. Look for
      more details in the coming weeks.

      Sid Kloosterman.
    • dakhorse2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2007
        --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "flyindutchman45" <sidkloosterman@...>
        wrote:

        Hello Sid! This sounds great! I am a member of the CAW! Maybe we can
        get something like that going in Kitchener! Maybe this could be the
        start of something big if we can get a big union to work with us!

        Bernie :o)