Re: [ccth] CCTHF website

  • Burt Brassard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2006
      Great work as always Martin!

      We owe you a lot for all your creations: the beautiful CCTHF website and the magnificient Coleco #5380 boards, that keep tabletop hockey alive and thriving!  Now we have statistics and rankings of all kinds, and for everyone to enjoy!

      Happy New Year everybody, and I hope that everybody in the CCTHF travels to at least one event out of their town and will bring along at least one friend to increase our table hockey community (like the community of the Rinkgs)!?!

      Bonne Année 2007 à tout le monde, et beaucoup de succès dans vos ligues respectives et aux tournois aussi!

      BURT "The Flynig Frenchman" BRASSARD