Dayo again

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      and the '' missing the point '' award goes to ; Burt 1st , Carlo 2nd ,
      Dave 3rd .

      Please don't infer that I am ingracious about organizers efforts. I
      am not. They do a great job and the tournaments are great value for
      dollar .

      That being said , few will pay $ 20 or more to play .

      If you have 40 local people at a tournament ,at least 1 of them must
      have a free place to play, however bleak .

      Stop trying to run such fancy , classy events. It ain't working.