Journey to Montreal - Overview

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      I was asked by fellow players from the tournament and at Table
      Hockey Heaven to complete my story (in some ways our story), so I
      will. I'll make my posts every couple of days as my personal and
      professional work permits until I finish.

      After the tournament, John Power, Ajit Sarma, Kenny Dubois, Dr. Lou
      Marinoff and I met for food, drink and conversation. Afterwards, we
      walked and talked for many, many city blocks in downtown Montreal.
      We talked almost exclusively about table hockey until late into the
      night. I will try to remember what I can. I assure you it was a
      great, great evening of intelligent conversation and moreover an
      exchange of tera bytes of knowledge and perspective. The wonderful
      Montreal nightlife and crisp autumn weather served us well as a
      backdrop and a vehicle to move our conversation ever onward.

      And, of course, I'll finish with Sunday the journey back. I arrived
      at my home at 4 AM Monday morning.

      You are all great guys. I had a wonderful time. Some really special
      people are playing this game.

      Congratulations Carlo!

      Cheers!

      Greg Scoma, Mt. Vernon