Peterborough Challenge III Date Set

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
      Peterborough Challenge III - Saturday, September 15, 2007 from 11
      a.m. 'til 9 or 10 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus Hall Ballroom.
      Bartender from 11 a.m. 'til 6 p.m. Cheers, Sid.
    • wumbamaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Awesome! We've just finished this years tourney and we have the date for next year! BTW
        great tournament Sid - once again thanks to you and you're family for putting on a first class
        event.