American Classic Table Hockey Federation moves to HEAVEN......

  • Jim Rzonca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      The American Classic Table Hockey Federation has made the move to Table Hockey Heaven so gain much more exposure for our CLASSIC games, sport and hobbie! You can easily enter the open forum to lurk or post your thoughts by clicking on the Table Hockey Haven logo link under the ACTHF logo on ACTHF home page or by clicking here ~ http://tablehockeyheaven.com/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=35 Everyone is Welcome!
      All files, photos, database, calendar, and members sections reamain open here on the ACTHF site with no restrictions to members.

      I encourage Canada Classic players, orginizers and collectors to check in and mix with us as much as possable in Heaven. It would benefit everybody involved. Canada is the mother of Classic games we all grew up on and its Canadas games we play our events on.

      Thank you to all of you that continue to support the ACTHF.
      You will enjoy this Heavenly site Warren has worked many years to put together for all of us and for the HUGE benifet it provides for all of table hockey!

      So see YOU in Heaven! http://www.tablehockeyheaven.com

      Jim Rzonca
      ACTHF