Quebec's B.B.Q Cup

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12 4:00 PM
      This event of Champions (Unofficial to the ccthf agenda)on Coleco
      will take place tommorow August 13th in Drummundville.

      Top 2 finishers of MTL League (Carlo & Gino)

      Top 2 Finishers of Que League (Angelo & Burt)

      Top 2 Finishers of Sherbrooke League (Martin & Denis B)

      Plus 6 invities will be fighting tooth and nail for this extremely
      high caliber event.

      Stay tuned for results
      _________________
      Ciao
    • dominic froome
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12 6:14 PM
        Any chance Lou Marinoff might be in this event!?!

        P.S. I have hot glued the nets to my game and they
        should be stuck for many months or years now! These
        Labelle games are my choice for parity, unpredictable
        events and for a game that plays more like real hockey
        than any other. 66% contested ice on this playing
        surface. Defense is just as rewarding as offense on
        these games. Carlo, if you win this event on August
        13th then you will have earned it! What a line up of
        talented players. A .400 winning percentage is saying
        something in this showdown.

        Dominic Froome
        Vancouver

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13 11:19 PM
          OK. 2am so sorry about all the spelling mistakes I'm about to make.

          First off I'd like to thank Denis Begin for hosting this first event at his home. He is the one who came up with this idea.

          Representing MTL: Carlo, Gino & Denis Giguere who was Borrowed from the Quebec ligue.

          Representing Quebec: Angelo, Burt & Remi Lemieux.

          Representing Sherbrooke: Martin, Denis Begin & J-F Beaudoin

          All scores & pics will be posted soon.

          What was very cool was that when we played Home ice we really had the advantage as when in MTL Full puck, right center was played. In Que, full puck but left center, and in Sher, hallow puck right center was played. Our brains really had a workout.

          For those wondering, Junior, Daniel Bordeleau, Dany Leclerc, Pierre and company were all invited but had other engagments. You guys really missed out.

          Just to give you an idea, the people who were there are ranked:
          1,2,3,4,6,8,15,18 & 20 on the Coleco CCTHF Association!
          _________________

          --- bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca> wrote:

          > This event of Champions (Unofficial to the ccthf
          > agenda)on Coleco
          > will take place tommorow August 13th in
          > Drummundville.
          >
          > Top 2 finishers of MTL League (Carlo & Gino)
          >
          > Top 2 Finishers of Que League (Angelo & Burt)
          >
          > Top 2 Finishers of Sherbrooke League (Martin & Denis
          > B)
          >
          > Plus 6 invities will be fighting tooth and nail for
          > this extremely
          > high caliber event.
          >
          > Stay tuned for results
          > ____________ _____
          > Ciao

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14 12:01 AM

            dominic froome <dominicf98@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Any chance Lou Marinoff might be in this event!?!

            P.S. I have hot glued the nets to my game and they
            should be stuck for many months or years now! These
            Labelle games are my choice for parity, unpredictable
            events and for a game that plays more like real hockey
            than any other. 66% contested ice on this playing
            surface. Defense is just as rewarding as offense on
            these games. Carlo, if you win this event on August
            13th then you will have earned it! What a line up of
            talented players. A .400 winning percentage is saying
            something in this showdown.

            Dominic Froome
            Vancouver

            --- bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca> wrote:

            > This event of Champions (Unofficial to the ccthf
            > agenda)on Coleco
            > will take place tommorow August 13th in
            > Drummundville.
            >
            > Top 2 finishers of MTL League (Carlo & Gino)
            >
            > Top 2 Finishers of Que League (Angelo & Burt)
            >
            > Top 2 Finishers of Sherbrooke League (Martin & Denis
            > B)
            >
            > Plus 6 invities will be fighting tooth and nail for
            > this extremely
            > high caliber event.
            >
            > Stay tuned for results
            > ____________ _____
            > Ciao

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • Martin Labelle
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 15 9:19 AM
              It was a great day with great players, great games, great weather....
              Thanks Denis!

              --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:

              > Link for Pics B;B;Q 2006
              >

              > carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...> wrote: OK. 2am
              so sorry about all the spelling mistakes I'm about to make.

              > First off I'd like to thank Denis Begin for hosting this first
              event at his home. He is the one who came up with this idea.

              > Representing MTL: Carlo, Gino & Denis Giguere who was Borrowed
              from the Quebec ligue.

              > Representing Quebec: Angelo, Burt & Remi Lemieux.
              >
              > Representing Sherbrooke: Martin, Denis Begin & J-F Beaudoin
              >
              > All scores & pics will be posted soon.
              >
              > What was very cool was that when we played Home ice we really had
              the advantage as when in MTL Full puck, right center was played. In
              Que, full puck but left center, and in Sher, hallow puck right
              center was played. Our brains really had a workout.

              > For those wondering, Junior, Daniel Bordeleau, Dany Leclerc,
              Pierre and company were all invited but had other engagments. You
              guys really missed out.

              > Just to give you an idea, the people who were there are ranked:
              > 1,2,3,4,6,8,15,18 & 20 on the Coleco CCTHF Association!
              > _________________
              >

              > dominic froome <dominicf98@...> wrote: Any chance Lou
              Marinoff might be in this event!?!

              > P.S. I have hot glued the nets to my game and they
              > should be stuck for many months or years now! These
              > Labelle games are my choice for parity, unpredictable
              > events and for a game that plays more like real hockey
              > than any other. 66% contested ice on this playing
              > surface. Defense is just as rewarding as offense on
              > these games. Carlo, if you win this event on August
              > 13th then you will have earned it! What a line up of
              > talented players. A .400 winning percentage is saying
              > something in this showdown.
              >
              > Dominic Froome
              > Vancouver
              >
              > --- bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:
              >

              > > This event of Champions (Unofficial to the ccthf
              > > agenda)on Coleco
              > > will take place tommorow August 13th in
              > > Drummundville.
              > >
              > > Top 2 finishers of MTL League (Carlo & Gino)
              > >
              > > Top 2 Finishers of Que League (Angelo & Burt)
              > >
              > > Top 2 Finishers of Sherbrooke League (Martin & Denis
              > > B)
              > >
              > > Plus 6 invities will be fighting tooth and nail for
              > > this extremely
              > > high caliber event.
              > >
              > > Stay tuned for results
              > > Ciao

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              > The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-
              new Yahoo! Mail.

              email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail