Question Re: CCTHF Events Calendar

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      Using the CCTHF Tournament calendar, I updated the calendar here
      within CCTHF's Yahoo! Group calendar. I did so, because while I know
      to either go directly to the CCTHF website or to go to LINKS here,
      then to the CCTHF site, other people using this site might not know
      that. And, there are 102 members of this site. Also, it saves a step.

      I believe at least one tournament was lacking in detail for exact
      location. Anyhow, I added Peterborough, Montreal and Sherbrooke
      tournaments (the remaining tournaments for 2006) to the calendar.
      People can either look by calendar month, or better by Event List at
      the Calendar (on menu bar left side of this page).

      Sabre_in_Virginia