Re: New poll for ccth

  • Denis B.
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 22, 2006
      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "flyindutchman45" <flyindutchman45@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm confused. We are being asked to vote on a proposal in which very
      > little information has been given. I thought that by participating
      > in ccthf tournaments and by having my name included within the
      > rankings this automatically makes me a member. What benefits come
      > with paying a membership fee? What is the membership money used for?
      > How much would a membership cost? Before I cast a vote, I feel that
      > a detailed explanation should be posted by someone who knows what
      > it's all about. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but I can't say it's
      > a good idea either. I just don't know. Sid Kloosterman

      Hello Sid.

      It's an "excellent" idea from our friends of the CTHA, like to sell
      chocolate and t-shirts to the profit of 8 guys who dream to
      participate to the stiga wolrd cup in Europe ... or to include TH at
      the Olympics !!!

      I think the format of CCTHF is perfect now. The job made by all the
      organizers of ccthf tournaments in ontario and quebec are great ...
      don't let some jealous dreamers take control of.

      It's my opinion ...

      Denis B.
    • ccth@yahoogroups.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 25, 2007
        ccth group:

        Do you think the current CCTHF ranking is relevant?

        o YES, keep it as it is now. (multi board with all provinces included)
        o NO, A provincial ranking would be better

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!