Apology to Bill Garrett!

  • Burt Brassard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2005
      Bonjour/Hello folks!

      I apologize for my comments towards Bill Garrett on my post of Saturday March 26th 2005.

      I'm sorry I insulted him in public.  I should have written to him in private, in order to settle things straight between us, confidentially, event thoe I stand behind what I wrote, because reality just happenned like that.

      I was just trying to explain his previous comments on the board following Mike Pope's tournament in Hamilton of March 19th (from Bill), for most people that did not understand where he was coming from with his odd point system!

      And I was trying to stand up for my good friend Mark Sokolski, who got Bill mad in his semi-final series against him.

      Me, Mark and Martin and others work too hard to promote table hockey for this kind of stuff, and we should avoid any negative of put downs on this friendly board. That goes for everyone!

      Let's be constructive and positive, or not write at all!

      Bon Dimanche de repos à tous, ou de pratique pour les tournois à venir!
      Have a good Sunday of rest, or practice for upcoming events!

      BURT
      Québec City

      Next Event:  the 32nd Johnny Goodguy in Brampton, Ontario next Saturday April 23rd 2005!