Hey guys!

  • Greg Scoma
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Just wanted you to know I've not faded away. Actually, I'm back home
      in Virginia. I am keeping up on reading what is going on. But, I am
      backed up on responding to some of you. I apologize.

      I was honored to be asked by some of my Canadian, by coincidence,
      counterparts to lend them some of my time working on protecting
      Canada's 10 critical infrastructure sectors. Since I have Canadian
      relatives and I want to protect you, my friends, I agreed.

      So, my point is, please do not think I am ignoring emails if I take
      another week or so to get back to you. And, please continue to send
      emails to me as I am enjoying getting to know each of you.

      Bon Nuit,
      Sabre_in_Virginia