Re: [ccth] Re: ATHL MTL Series (Coleco)

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      No problem. If & when there is 1 table available people can play. This will be an all day event & what an event it will be. With the exception of 2 or 3 top coleco players (Martin Labelle, Dave Kraehling, Greg Peden) all the other strong players will be competing for the title.

      Right hand center. Send me an e-mail if you want to drop by if you are in the neighborhood. This goes for anyone else also. Peace

      aj5380 <aj5380@...> wrote:
      Hi Carlo,
      This is the final night of the AHL for the Championship. Correct?
      If we come by can we play TH too (on the side and/or with eliminated
      players). If this will be inconvenient, and you want us to just
      watch please don't hesitate to say say so. It will still be a treat
      to watch. P.S. are you using LH Center or RH center for this date.
      regards
      ..aj5380

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "bossiocarlo" <bossiocarlo@...> wrote:

      > Hello table Hockey World. On March 5th (SUNDAY) there will be one
      of
      > the greatest battle for the title in years. With no exagerations
      at
      > least 8 of the 16 players have a strong chance of winning it all.
      >
      > I doubt anyone is interested in coming to see this but know that
      you
      > are all invited. Start at 9:00am - 15:00pm (16:00)
      >
      > Address: 9182 Blvd Perras R.D.P
      >
      > IF you want to see what happened during the season check our
      beautiful
      > web page, (Thanks to Benoit Desjardins)
      > at:www.ccthf.com/mtlcoleco/league.htm  Thanks.
      >
      > PS:Our buddies in Peterbourough will also be hosting there
      championship
      >    on Powerplay 2 that day. Good luck to all and enjoy the day.

      Table hockey gameTable hockeyPowerplay
      Games

    • bossiocarlo
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2006
        Last week our play-offs began. Only upset was Daniel Bordeleau (10)
        taking out Dany Leclerc (7) in 4 straight!!!!

        Everyone favorite past in the 2nd round but there was almost an
        upset of all upsets! Daniel Bordeleau who never beat Carlo, not even
        in practice games, thats over 100 games came 1 game short of what
        everyone watching was calling the Christmas miracle.

        He lead the series 3-1!!!! That's when I stopped talking and started
        concentrating like crazy. I'm not sure what happenned as when I do
        this and it works, I get so imbedded in the games that I pretty much
        forget lots of it. Whatever happened it was about time it did. 3
        games conbinned score of 24-1!!!!

        Only Martin vs Gino semi finals was played. Martin finally one a
        series against Gino after lossing in the Final MTL 2005, Lossing in
        the Johnny GoodGuy finals 2006 and lossing in the semi-finals
        Sherbrooke 2006. A great 7 game series with 2 games going into OT
        and 5 1 goal games!!!!

        Now Martin awaits, Carlo, Junior, or Patrick Cote. Who will win?
        Make your predictions now. Puck drops Sunday Dec 17th 9:00am.

        Patrick vs Junior to face me in the semi's then we go on to the
        finals vs Martin. Its going to be though!!!!
      • bossiocarlo
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2006
          For anyone interested to see what happened in our play-offs you can
          see them here: http://www.ccthf.com/mtlcoleco/resultatseries2006.htm

          Also take a look at the regular season. Lets just say that its been a
          season of high drama!!!! Both on the ice and off, or in our case, on
          and off the board!!!!

          Guys are getting extremely competitive even more so than before if
          that can be possible.

          to complete, I'd like to wish the whole Table Hockey Families and
          their loved ones a very Happy Holiday Season. Hope to see everyone
          behind a board somewhere alog the 2007 calander. Ciao