Have Fun too, Montreal!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Happy to know you're thinking about us here in Peterborough, Carlo.
      Good luck to you and the Coleco gang on March 5th - Playoff Day in
      Montreal. And you're not kidding about the beautiful web page done by
      Benoit Desjardins. Canucks and Blackhawks, very nice. By the way,
      Benoit, you and I tied 3-3 in Sherbrooke. (I remember everything -
      except what my wife tells me!) Cheers, Sid.