Re: New poll for ccth

  • j_fbeaudoin
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hello to all, for me I prefer Saturday, May 13th

      J-F Beaudoin

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, ccth@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > ccth group:
      >
      > Wich DATE do you prefer for the 6th edition of the "Québec Open"
      tournament (on Coleco #5380 model, all new boards made by Martin
      Labelle, with left centerman), organized by Burt Brassard and the
      UHTQ league guys in Québec City, PQ?

    • ccth@yahoogroups.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 25, 2007
        ccth group:

        Do you think the current CCTHF ranking is relevant?

        o YES, keep it as it is now. (multi board with all provinces included)
        o NO, A provincial ranking would be better

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!